Jave moss/fern.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragutter

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi I fancy getting some of the above for me tank for the baby guppies to hide in.
Where's the best place to buy some not seen it locally am I ok buying it online ?
Thanks.

Both Java moss and fern ship well. They are low light, classed as easy to keep. Just don't bury the root crone, just the roots. I don't know that it would be dense enough to protect your baby guppies from the parents. You would need to plant several quite close together. I raise my baby guppies with the parents and use Hygrophilia Difformis(water wisteria) and Myriophylium planted densly together. They are low/medium light stem plants and pretty fast growers. Luck, OS.

Ok cheers guys.

Any recommendations of sellers on eBay?

I haven't bought any from ebay but I just purchased java moss and subwassertang on aquabid from Volkracing99, I have also bought Malaysian Trumpt Snails from her. Good seller. Mails out on Sat, Monday or in my case, Tuesday.

Check out AA's classified forums too. Java moss/fern are pretty common so I'm sure someone has it for sale! (y)

I have some I would sell. Send me a private message and we can discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom