Jebo 13W Ultraviolet Sterilizers ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have a Jebo brand UV sterilizer?
Ive heard the coral life works very well.. just curious about the Jebo

Thanks

If I was to get the Jebo I would get there 36watt one.. its not that much more expensive and the flow rates can be much higher and it will do a much better job then anything else available in the same price range.., the replacement bulbs are cheap as well on e-bay.. keep in mind that sterilizers without a bulb wiper will need to be taken apart and cleaned every so often, and that is a delicate operation there are alot of parts that are easily damaged (quarts bulb sleves, bulb)..
I know you were asking if anyone has one.. I dont.. in fact ive never used UV but jebo's were not an option when I last kept fish and a 36 watt sterilzer would have run me near $300 back then.. If I was to get a sterilizer now.. it would likely be the Jebo..
btw. the sterilzers with wipers are pretty expensive in comparison..

I keep getting algea problems and ive tried practically everything. Its not bad right now.. but since I have the money to buy one at the moment I was just looking around n stuff on ebay

Do a search, its been discussed at depth on these boards a bunch of times.

I have a 13 watt. Just be careful and be sure to test it first. Theyre prone to leak and the plastic can crack pretty easily. After we re-welded all the seals :roll: it seems to be working now. You;ll need some 5/8 tubing too.

See if you can get it from aquatraders.com and get a 30 day return policy in case you get a lemon :)

Back
Top Bottom