Jewel trigon easy feed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryan1980

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi. I've got a jewel trigon 190 fish tank,it's one of the older models,and I'm going away for a week so I want to set up an automatic feeder. Is there any way I can get a jewel easyfeed to fit my tank?
jewels website says the easy feed fits all its tanks but the no hole cut out to fit it. I think it's because it's an old model
If that option doesn't work can anybody recommend a good automatic feeder,For a trigon type tank?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Depending on the fish, many on here will leave for a week without feeding them and just feed extra before they leave. Auto feeders can either be a blessing or an over feeding/no feeding disaster.

Caleb

Ok,cool.Thanks celeb I might try that then. Do you think the fish will be ok for a full 8days without food tho?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have left my fish for 9 days without issue before.
Extra waterchanges and ample feedings before you go away and all should go well.
What fish do you have ?

That's gd then, I've got 2 tanks, Malawi cichlids in my 190 and 5 convicts and 4 ansistrus plecos in my 30gallon long.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom