Keegster803's Fishy Friends Various Builds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The female Shellies IME will hang in the shell and fan them while they're getting ready to hatch. She guarded them heavily and shared a shell with them up until I pulled them out which was a few weeks.

Nice, the weird part is, the fry is 3-4 months old, and I separated him when he was about two weeks old

Sent via echolocation

My ocellatus pair was starting to show some breeding colors last night

2BV2fae.jpg

oWcoQhs.jpg

73lz8lT.jpg

Sent via echolocation

Haven't updated in a little bit cuz phone got taken away, but today I got some new synos! These little guys are floating in their bag right now. They are petricola, and they are so little and look adorable!
FcuXy.jpg

Sent via echolocation

Those are some gorgeous looking fish. The pic from 2/3 did not work correctly. If I take the link and post it Safari is says "No images found in this album".

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Update: we've got fry!! Checked last night, saw around 6-8, I got 2 in the breeder net, as they were the only ones who weren't swimming under mom's protection. Mom definitely didn't like the net close to her babies. I will be posting pics today when I get home. But I have a question, I've been running into problems with green slime algae, and was wondering on ways to help stop/ prevent it from growing in the tank?

Sent via echolocation

Another question, I've been looking into a DIY CO2 setup for the community 20 gallon, the only problem is, I haven't found any good ways to make a DIY Diffuser for the CO2 bubbles. Anyone got any ideas? And if you guys run DIY CO2 systems, I'd love to see pics so I have a better idea on my CO2 system

Sent via echolocation

Back
Top Bottom