Kens Fish Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquarium1

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I was thinking about ordering some food from Kens Fish for my cpd, and maybe the tetras in my other tank, at least for now since its a little cheaper than NLS. I also thought it would also be cheaper to go ahead and order an AC20 from there too. So is it any good? I've heard a few good things but I thought I'd ask for myself to make sure. I was thinking Kens Premium Super Color Pellets 1.0 mm. Any opinions? Thanks a bunch :).

Ok good to know. Once I have the money, I'll get some. Then hopefully for my bday I can get a few more stuff, possibly from him haha and some frozen food :D

Kens has awesome food and awesome prices on equipment. I'm not going to admit to how much i've spent on that site but let's just say i have more fish food than people food in my chest freezer

I have used it as well...fish seem to like it....mine didn't come in a resealable pouch...something to consider...just kept it in a ziplok no biggie.

On their website, they provide a telephone number, and they specifically say to call that number if one needs assistance with ordering.

I don't do online transactions, but prefer to order over the phone, instead. I use the website to research their products and write up a list of those that I wish to order.

Over this last week, I have called their number no fewer than five times, leaving my complete telephone number with area code each time, and stating that I'm interested in ordering some of their fish foods.

Every time I've called, I've gotten either an answering machine or a voice mail system. I have never been able to talk to a live human being there. And they have never returned any of my calls, despite my asking them to return my call when I left my messages.

I have also e-mailed them no fewer than four times. I have stated that I'm interested in ordering some fish foods from them, and had left several phone messages for them, and would they please answer me.

I have never received a single reply to any of my e-mails.

I finally ended up having to order the New Life Spectrum foods from another source. Too bad, as I had read a lot of good reviews about the quality of the foods they offer at Ken's, and how the New Life Spectrum Thera-a brands are top notch.

Had they bothered to answer me, I might even have tried their own fish foods which they make, themselves.

I don't know why they don't have somebody in their office to answer their phones and respond to e-mails. It leaves a very bad taste in my mouth when I have to leave repeated messages and nobody bothers to contact me.

All I wanted to do was place a phone order with them. They do provide a number for "assistance", afterall!

-- sirensong

Back
Top Bottom