Kudos to Hara

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saberry

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not that I have many to give, but I have to say thanks and give a few kudos to Hara for posting the referral to Fishland in Houston in the General Retailers Forum. I paid them a visit today and you were absolutely right. Their tanks are crystal clear, and the selection is very good. Something else I noticed was that they did not overcrowd their tanks. I spotted one Sailfin Pleco that looked like he'd taken a beating - separated in his own tank!

All that AND their prices are awsome. I got the Eheim 2215 for $99.00. That's $30 cheaper than the next closest lfs. I found a place or two online selling it for $89 but then you have to add in shipping.

The service was great too. The 100#'s of gravel was loaded into my trunk for me and the owner took the time to show me that the Eheim box was sealed, which we then opened and inspected to make sure everything was there - try getting service like that at Petsmart.

Did I mention the prices? I had a list of a few things I needed to get in addition to the filter and I don't think I paid sticker price on anything!

It's a little out of the way, but I will definitely be back this weekend to stock up on fish.

Back
Top Bottom