kuhli loach question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

megastri

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've read a lot of places online that have different tank size requirements for loaches. But I was wondering if it would be safe to have one in a 10 gallon tank.

I've read a lot of places online that have different tank size requirements for loaches. But I was wondering if it would be safe to have one in a 10 gallon tank.

They need buddies. So 1 wouldn't work. What kind of substrate. Well rounded pebbles will work. What is your current stock?

I have live plants with plant substrate. It's a little rough, that's another thing I was worried about. I was told by a friend who has a little larger tank than I do that they are great for 10 gallons. Currently I have a baby Pleco and Harlequin razboras (5 of them)

I have live plants with plant substrate. It's a little rough, that's another thing I was worried about. I was told by a friend who has a little larger tank than I do that they are great for 10 gallons. Currently I have a baby Pleco and Harlequin razboras (5 of them)

Should be fine. 3-5. Keep an eye on the plec as it gets older. They get big

Back
Top Bottom