Largest Fish Tank, you have ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Criptos

Aquarium Advice Activist
In someones apartment, house, townhouse. Not from the mall or the aquarium.

Mine would be to 55 gal I own :p

probably a tank that my dad built a stand for it was huge. it was 7' by 4' and i dont know how tall but it was freakin huge. but if u count fish stores the big als near me has a 2000 gallon shark tank set up for viewing

Okay I'll remake it in the lounge, and I mean like just at peoples homes, no public places.

I Don't know how many gallons it was but it was about 30feet by 20 feet by 10 feet, and it was a bass pro shop. It also had a rock wall with stuffed animals and a waterfall. The fish they had in it included Lots of longnose gar, a 90 pound blue cat, bass, lots of catfish and sturgeon.

Cabelas over here has a pretty good sized tank. Well it's built into a "cave" kind of thing with tanks on both sides. They were transporting the worlds biggest catfish but it died. Atleast I think it was the biggest catfish. It was huge if not the biggest. BUT... i think this ones dead and in the lounge and its supposed to be homes anyway lol

The biggest tank I've seen in a home was at least a 125 gal. The people I used to babysit for had it in the wall in their "fish room". It was a marine tank, and I don't know anything about sw fish, so I don't know what was in it, but they were colorful. The biggest tank I've ever seen was at the zoo here. I don't know how big, but they have catfish, large & smallmouth bass, sunfish and other lake fish.

mrcrazypants05 said:
Cabelas over here has a pretty good sized tank. Well it's built into a "cave" kind of thing with tanks on both sides. They were transporting the worlds biggest catfish but it died. Atleast I think it was the biggest catfish.

It was the world-record blue catfish...nowhere near the world's largest cat, but a very big fish nonethless.

Back
Top Bottom