Last Pictures of Tank Before Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys I will be upgrading soon to a 220 and this is my little 150! What do you guys think?? I might set up my 220 similar to this depending on the feedback I get. These are the last pictures you guys will see of this tank :) so tell me what you guys think!

Gorgeous tank! I'd like to see the new set up more heavily planted, but that's just my opinion. Can't wait to see the new one. If you're looking to donate your old tank, I'd sure take it. ;-)
I already have a 150gal at home and a 46gal in my office at work, but surely I could make room for another!

I love the way you said my "little" 150g tank! I love those things! What's the future stock? I would keep that tank as a backup tank lol.

Samzter said:
I love the way you said my "little" 150g tank! I love those things! What's the future stock? I would keep that tank as a backup tank lol.

In my new 220 I will probably have stuff centered around an Arowana!

Yeah ill post when I get home. But it doesn't have water in it yet.

Hey guys mix up I guess the tank is only 125 gallons. When I bought it I was told it was a 150 the dimensions are 72-18-22 inches. Does that sound right for a 125? I live in South Florida. Here's my new 220 it's not even one year old yet!

image-751751678.jpg

image-779005128.jpg

image-1303978545.jpg

Gorgeous new tank! Too bad I'm not close enough to snap up your old one. I have a 6foot cabinet in my office which is just begging for a 6foot discus tank. :) I'm excited to see your new project take shape!

AngelWings said:
Gorgeous new tank! Too bad I'm not close enough to snap up your old one. I have a 6foot cabinet in my office which is just begging for a 6foot discus tank. :) I'm excited to see your new project take shape!

Yep I will update with pictures once I get water, sand, and decor in it probably this weekend.

your new one! its going to look amazing when its up and running. I really love the beautiful wood stand and hood. The old ones really nice to i want one like it so jelouse hehe :)

_skyla_ said:
your new one! its going to look amazing when its up and running. I really love the beautiful wood stand and hood.

Yeah me too! I can't wait ill Saturday but I still got 2 more long days of school : /

vanimal said:
Yeah me too! I can't wait ill Saturday but I still got 2 more long days of school : /

Not to be a stalker or anything but how old are you?? I am trying to convince my parents to let me buy a new tank that big! Maybe the old" but he has one" will work!!

Back
Top Bottom