Law for mystery and apple snails?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Am I reading wrong? You need to file for a special permit to have these snails shipped? Non and I do be NON of the LFS around here have any. Was just curious about them and went online, was doing some reading, came across a site and apparently you need a permit?

Anyone? Where do you get your snails from? Or is it a MYSTERY? You like that right :) you see what I did there? :)

Oh I'm too much sometimes.

Convict2161 said:
Am I reading wrong? You need to file for a special permit to have these snails shipped? Non and I do be NON of the LFS around here have any. Was just curious about them and went online, was doing some reading, came across a site and apparently you need a permit?

Anyone? Where do you get your snails from? Or is it a MYSTERY? You like that right :) you see what I did there? :)

Oh I'm too much sometimes.

Lol dude you crack me up..

I got my black mystery snails from the lfs! I love em! They actually had babies (even though i never saw the egg sac) and i saw a surviver!! Im assuming my catfish and eel had a nice brunch and ate em all...but that is still a mystery:) Well, i havent seen the lone survivor (gary) since that time...lol snail food!

Gboy66 said:
Lol dude you crack me up..

I got my black mystery snails from the lfs! I love em! They actually had babies (even though i never saw the egg sac) and i saw a surviver!! Im assuming my catfish and eel had a nice brunch and ate em all...but that is still a mystery:) Well, i havent seen the lone survivor (gary) since that time...lol snail food!

I'm glad I'm cracking someone up! lol. Nobody around here had them and you need a permit to mail them?! Man it's a mystery around here I'm telling you!! :)

Supra said:
I just bought one today at lfs
Supra

They are so cool! Mine find how to get on the plants' leaves an it is so funny watching them fall because they get to the end of the plant and they are heavy lol. Only problem is that i havent noticed them eat any algea at all..

Convict2161 said:
I'm glad I'm cracking someone up! lol. Nobody around here had them and you need a permit to mail them?! Man it's a mystery around here I'm telling you!! :)

"The mystery of the missing mystery snails"

Try saying that 10 times fast;)

Back
Top Bottom