Leaking water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallyjano

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Today I noticed water sitting at the bottom of the outside of my tank (60g) on the stand and under it also. At first I thought the tank was leaking but I think I figured out that I had a 10g Aqueon filter on it which was from the my old 10g tank and it didn't fit properly and I think it was causing water to spill down the back of the tank, resulting in it going on the stand and under the tank.

Of course I removed the filter and dried it up as best I could but I am sure there is water still under the tank, and at one end of the tank the veneers have expanded due to the water.

I'm sure it's not a big deal as any water left under the tank will presumably dry up but I am a worrier and need confirmation that my tank stand isn't about to collapse on me or anything due to water damage?!!

Sorry if I'm being dramatic - like I said I'm a worrier.

I have the same problem I have water build up on the side of my tank but the water level never changes I'm not sure if it's condensation as I don't have condensation lids on my aquarium

I have the same problem I have water build up on the side of my tank but the water level never changes I'm not sure if it's condensation as I don't have condensation lids on my aquarium

I know the source of my water - definitely the 10g filter as now that it's removed all looks dry but I'm just worried that a puddle of water under the tank for a few days will have made the stand unstable.

Back
Top Bottom