LET ME SEE YOUR MOLLY! ! ! ! [pic post]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NEVERLAND

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have my own mollys but id like to see yours. If you have any picture please post them! I'm really interested in the different colors and variety that they could come in. If you have any fry let me see them too. i know mollys can breed like crazy. iv gotten my first fry last month and im still waiting for my second female to give birth. i cant wait for the colors in my fry to set in.

PLEASE POST YOUR MOLLY FISH PICTURES!! ! ! ! !

member molly

owner: gmeredith56880
type: Lyre-Tail Dalmation Molly
attachment.php

type: dalmation molly
attachment.php

attachment.php

owner: newguppygirls
type: 2 male, 2 female sword tail, 1 male, female sail mollies, 1 pakastani loach, 1 sucker fish golden
attachment.php

I dont have any pictures of my own but here are some neat mollys that i found in google.

images

images

images

images

images

images

1_bi.jpg

I actually bought him from Petco. The petco in my area actually does a pretty good job with their fish (I know the fish guy there).

I actually bought him from Petco. The petco in my area actually does a pretty good job with their fish (I know the fish guy there).

thats nice i usually hear bad things for petco. i dont have a petco near me. i bought my fish at some place called petland. they do a very good job with their fish. the tanks are sooooo clean.

i hope you dont mind but im putting all member fish photos on the first post :)

I have 2 dalmations also but the black spots spreaded al over them not sure why but I really liked them when I first got them thay are stil fun to watch as there always playn toghether

ForumRunner_20130306_195642.jpg

ForumRunner_20130306_195659.jpg

Do you breed your fish or are there only 2 males?

I haven't bred any as of yet. I don't know why I said him earlier but I was actually under the impression the dalmatian was female. Heres a better pic: IMG_0091.jpg

And here is my black molly which I'm pretty sure is male:

IMG_0089.jpg

Sorry I'm not the best with sexing fish.

I haven't bred any as of yet. I don't know why I said him earlier but I was actually under the impression the dalmatian was female. Heres a better pic:

And here is my black molly which I'm pretty sure is male:

Sorry I'm not the best with sexing fish.

The Dalmatian is definitely female. Not sure about the black. Can't really tell.

I think the way you tell is by looking at the fins under the fish at the belly. heres something i found on google

images

HELLO i know im not the only one who owns mollys where is everybody?

Back
Top Bottom