Lets see some submissions folks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sunsplash76

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey All~
The january photo contest has been up for submissions for quite some time with only 2 entries! If you have a camera and a fish, take a snap shot and post it for the contest! The submissions will be closing in a week I think, so lets jump in there with some great pics. All f/w so, don't think your guppy aint good enough, it may very well be the next winner. Please submit some entries guys, I want more than 2 to vote on. :D
~Melissa~

submissions

Could you advise me to take some pics of my fish. Can I use a flash? or does it stress them? Perhaps it would be better to take the pics at a 45° angle not to see the flash.... I'm going to try tomorow.

This is an old thread ---- I wouldn't recommend using flash from any angle, it'll just bounce off the glass back onto your film and you won't get a great picture.

Depends on the camera you've got what you can do really. If its a film camera, try to get a fast film then you won't need the flash. Using a fast film will also mean you can use a fast shutter speed so your fish won't look blurry. Again depends what kind of camera you have whether you've got any control over this anyway.

Get close to the glass to minimise reflection and make sure the glass is nice and clean. have a go, see what happens! :D

Wow this is from January lol.
My digi cam is being a pain started acting badly on the weekend. :?
Chris.

Back
Top Bottom