Let's take a poll: How many members here eat fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eco23

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, last night I'm chowing down on some sushi and I realized how ironic it was that I've dedicated so much time recently to the welfare of fish, only to be eating a plate of it.

I'm curious since obviously the members here are fish enthusiasts, are many of you vegans? Do you think there is a connection to taking care of them in an aquarium and still having fish as part of your diet?

I eat fish and enjoy it quite thoroughly. Nothing like fried catfish, okra, mashed potatoes and a big bowl of white beans. Mmmmm.

Anytime any variety

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

I love fish and shrimp I don't like sushi i cook my fish I also love going out on my fishing boat early in the morning and catching me some cats and bass but yet I have a 20 gal that holds two cats lol but I will never eat them.

I don't. I don't know why either. I eat everything else but for some reason fish gross me out. I think it's the smell maybe.

Not only do I eat it, I like to go catch a nice rainbow/lake trout and bring them home or on a camp out for dinner.

+1 for beef & chicken too :D.

We have fish (of course :p), a dog, a horse and if my daughter had her way a snake too.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

So that's 9 for, 2 against (but not for ethical reasons.. just taste). Interesting, I would have thought there would be a lot more against it.

Back
Top Bottom