liquifry!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BIGDAVETAYLOR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all,how long does liquifry(interpet) last once opened? Been over 6 weeks now and wondered if would be going of cos cant see any markings on bottle. Cheers

if its just like any other food, id say 6 months, though not sure if the liquid should be refrigerated or not to last that long

keeping it in the refrigerator should not hurt though

Yeah suppose I should fridge it,not sure of the make up off it so didnt no if anything in there to go off. also dont think I should be ysing it afrer 6 week should i??!

after 6 weeks i think you could move to hikaris first bites, its basically powdered flake food, or you could grind some flake food up yourself

Im trying ground up pellets mixed in a paste that I feed the parents but they dont seem to be going for it yet

How about brine shrimp,been looking at OCEAN NUTRITION stuff thats live but not cheap. Would they be better on that while I get them on normal?

Thing that gets me though is what should I be feeding at what age?! Theres no rule of thumb about it that I can see and everyone I now says different things and google is about as much help as a chocolate fire guard trying to find tge right answer with 2000000 people saying they all no best.

Back
Top Bottom