Live and Learn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbneedshelp

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well im down to 1 neon tetra 2 zerbra danios and my cories/oto. I put a sponge over my filter intake, and not thinking about it put a small slit in the bottom to make sure the water went through and it turned into a BIG hole. so 3 of my fish got sucked up into the filter and i have to go clean the guts off of the media. Ill be taking back the neon and zebras most likely and getting something else, possibly some harlequins.I have some cheese mesh rubberbanded over the filter intake now cause i lost the old cover to it lol.
Just thaught i would share that with you all.

I really am sry about this I have had it happen before when Hurricn Ivan came through and my filter came back on Two of my cherry babrbs gort sucked to the filter intake i have a mesh strainer over the intake but they were just sucked against the filter because they were so weelk from oxyeen loss they got sucked to it and i unpluggged the filter and they fell to the bottom om the tank and died.

My Condolences to u.

Back
Top Bottom