Live fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
severum mama and HN1 sell fish,they ship to the continental US. liveaquaria is also good,but i here shipping is through the roof(for live aquaria)

I never bought a fish online before, i don't want to receive a dead fish.
Just curious how many many people received dead fishes?

Hello,

Well I know that Severum mama and HN1 don't send many fish that will die, but I've heard mixed reports about liveaquaria

I've bought fish and shrimp from Severum Mama and HN1 (her husband) many times and they've always arrived alive and healthy. In fact, some Panda Corys I ordered from her will be arriving tomorrow :). Shipping fees are extremely reasonable and they arrive quickly. She's even got an article on the site about how she packages them for shipping.

I used to be nervous about mail ordering fish...then I realized that is how every lfs gets them. Unless you buy locally from a private breeder, the fish you see in the stores have all been delivered there through the mail.

I've bought fish and shrimp from Severum Mama and HN1 (her husband) many times and they've always arrived alive and healthy. In fact, some Panda Corys I ordered from her will be arriving tomorrow :). Shipping fees are extremely reasonable and they arrive quickly. She's even got an article on the site about how she packages them for shipping.

I used to be nervous about mail ordering fish...then I realized that is how every lfs gets them. Unless you buy locally from a private breeder, the fish you see in the stores have all been delivered there through the mail.

Oh, I'm looking at some of their stock and i really am interested in a couple of them. I really am thinking about ordering from them. Oh yea they are mailed/shipped to them. It never really occurred to me where they get it from until you brought it up lol, I'm too distracted by all the fishes to even ask them.

Back
Top Bottom