LIVE HELP PART II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jayeleitch

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Well, Today I went out to the store and bought me a 1gallon tank.. good buy... came with lid, filter system, air pump and stone.. all for $10.00

Put the baby mollies in there and they seem to be enjoying life... I had them in a 10 gallon tank which i thought was way to big.. Hopefully they will settle down, Now that I won't be moving them for a while... that's their new home...

LOoked for brine baby shrimp for them but the shrimps were bigger then the FRY! LOL... for now i guess i will pound some flakes into dust for them....

ANY more advice would be very helpfull for me
8) :D :) :roll: :twisted:

You can hatch your own BBS, many LFS sell the kit with the eggs and everything, but usually molly fry are large enough to handle pulverized flake, so that should be fine. I don't think the 1gal will be adequate for the long term, but while they are tiny it should be fine.

Oh... No.... they will stay in there for about a month or so, till they are big enough to not be eatin by my other fish..... then in the 55 Gal they go...

Also i am thinking about starting a 10 gallon saltwater starter tank, that' what i really want to do..... I love those aquariums... B- utiful

:D

Back
Top Bottom