Live rock for freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha well that's how I remember it, I used to write out my essays 3 times in college just to help remember the info.

And that was only with motor vehicle technical info :/

Wow! You're dedicated! I've recently gone back to college and found out I'm still a "do everything an hour before it's due" kind of person, just like in the old days :lol:

Sisserydoo said:
Wow! You're dedicated! I've recently gone back to college and found out I'm still a "do everything an hour before it's due" kind of person, just like in the old days :lol:

Hey if it works it works!

I've read a little on the LR in saltwater and I wish there was actually a similar item for FW.

The colours and critters are just so attractive compared to the bland rocks in most FW setups.

Guess the natural filtration is all we can have....... For now mwhuhahahaha (evil genius laugh as I plan some crazy research :D)

Yes, the colors in saltwater are nice! All I've got growing in my tank is green fuzz! It's actually very pretty on the little ceramic bridge in there, I'll try to get a picture of it one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom