Long time no see! I got a new fish and would like some input :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, been forever since I've been here @__@ wheee lol

I recently gave up a lot of my fish to my agricultural high school, so i decided to try a new fish in my 29 gal. My friend and I were at Petsmart and I told her she could choose my next fish, so what does she choose... an "African Leaf Fish", Spotted African Leaf Fish. I've had it for probably a week or two now, and I did read up on it but I was wondering if there was anyone else who's had some experience with this fish that could give me a little more than what I read up on.

Luv, Puriti

Last edited:
African Leaf fish?

So I got a leaf fish or two in August from petsmart for my planted 29 gal and did some research as well. Did you come across the African Leopard Bushfish? It seems to look more like the "African Leaf Fish" that I bought than the leaf fish I found online. Either way, how are yours doing? Mine are thriving on flake food and shrimp pellets with the occasional meal of frozen bloodworms and I only had one health problem that cleared itself up after quarintine.

Back
Top Bottom