Look at what I found...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alshain

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I went to the LFS today. I was in the market for a new female swordtail to replace the marigold that died. They had Koi there much to my surprise, but they were $6 apiece, they were about a half inch so far and I thought my already 2 inch swordtails would pick on a little one, also there was a dead Koi and a dead Red Wag platy in the tank so I decided against it. Walked a few tanks down and look at the beauty I found waiting for me there. For those who are curious this is a female Pineapple Swortail, and I believe she is with fry (so did the person at the lfs). She is actually a little bigger than my other two, but not by much, so she fits perfectly.

Last edited:
She's pretty :) Tell her I wish her well in her new home - I have a feeling she's going to be VERY happy there

She lost her stripe, I'm guessing thats stress from the move and it will come back. I guess its not uncommon for fish to lose color right?

She is pretty. A fish will lose color under stress. She will color right back up once she is comfortable.

she isa pretty one, and most fish do loose their colors from netting, transport, and the new home, it'll be back in no time

Back
Top Bottom