LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY TANK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davekyn

Aquarium Advice Regular
I dont mind the bristlenose breeding, but finding the bundles of eggs here and there; come on give me a break. Mabe someone can explain why dad kicked them out? (it seems the pair are back in the log at it again!) Luckily I got to them in time and now they are just breaking out of their sacks.

Attachments

• bristle-nose_eggs_afloat_115.jpg
    bristle-nose_eggs_afloat_115.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 24
  • best_idea_i_could_come_up_with_112.jpg
    best_idea_i_could_come_up_with_112.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 23
  • egg_now_contained_116.jpg
    egg_now_contained_116.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 20
  • catfish-tetra_tank_631.jpg
    catfish-tetra_tank_631.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 40
Cool..........usually hear more like: "How can I get these **** to breed?. How about a pic or two of Mom & Dad.

Dave

That could be a problem, my camera really sucks so I'll have to wait for prime time. Feeding time tommorow should do it. I'll try then.

Thanks Guys,
I cant get mum or dad to sit right for my camera. However My update (which was has been moved to the breeding forum has a pic of the hatchlings) The next day they began to break out of the sacks and are clinging to the wall of the little container. I,ll update the progress in there and hopefull catch mum and dad soon enough.

Davekyn

Could you give a description of your set up stats:

water chemistry/temp/ tank size
# of fish in the tank
Bedroom for M&D?
Special [live/varied]feed?

I see live plants in your original pic. Did you know these Plecos were a M/F pair?

Have fun

Dave

No prob,
I,ll give the specific under a new post called:
Bristlenose Breeding Successfully!…Tank Specs and Conditions

Back
Top Bottom