Looking for driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twincessna340a

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking for an ~8" natural driftwood log for my pictus/cherry barb tank....any ideas on websites i could i get one from?

there's several places you can find driftwood... most of the bigger aquarium supply vendors have it, there are also alot of sellers on sites like aquabid that have more unique pieces. you could also place an add in the classifieds forum here to see if anybody might have a piece they'd be willing to sell

I had the exact same question just a few days ago. I live in Canada, and bought malasian driftwood, which in my experience has always been able to sink upon purchase and never float (i have bought around 15 different pieces and had the same result....maybe im just lucky). I bought mine at Petland, but noticed the exact same stuff at Petcetera, and Petsmart, which i know are terrible stores to get fish from, but they have cheaper prices on almost everything, so thats where i would go for driftwood....if you have one of those stores. Happy searching

Back
Top Bottom