Lost for breed additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rudfudge

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ive had my tank running for around a year now. Its well established and a very happy tank. But i have a lot of space left for new additions to liven it up. Maybe some top dwellers or some active fish to liven it up or brighten it up. My main setup is a 55uk gallon currently stocked with a blue gourami, silver shark, male convict, 2 dollar fish, a firemouth, bristle nose plec, horseface loach and 3 corydoras. Ive also got a 60 litre setup that currently only has a few guppies in. Im looking more for my main tank atm. All ideas welcome :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If you could rehome the fire mouth or convict, may work for now but when they get older they need more territory, it's a bloodbath waiting to happen

Im looking at getting a 6 footer later in the year to keep both tanks going for a mix up. As it stands i have tank dividers at the ready in case anything changes. The firemouth and convict went in together and were in the lfs together too. Really dont want to split them if it can be helped. Their like each others shadow lol

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Gotcha nice plan nice to hear you a ready for the worst I also like black neon tetras they are BIG by tetra standards but small for a good school about 5-7

Back
Top Bottom