Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Great white snark

Tank of the Month Award

Low phosphate foods

Because FW fish foods have higher phosphates than SW fish foods, would it be ok to feed my FW fish the SW formulas or are there specific nutritional differences? I've tried searching for phosphate free for FW and only thing that comes up is frozen foods. I've seen many types of SW that are phosphate free however. I'm doing this to help stunt algae since phosphates are a contributer to the growth.

AA ToS
https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=tos
DragonFish71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
food, phosphate

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com