Lyretail Guppy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Has anyone heard of this or have any experience at all with this? I would also like to know tank mates and tank size... I've never heard of them and saw them on liveaquaria.com. thanks:)

I have one :).. Just a guppy really. I keep him with bettas, gbrs, a shark, gouramis etc etc. Everyone leaves him alone and he leaves them alone. They are very pretty I must admit that, I am not allowed to keep other guppies so I can't really compare but my little guy has lots of personality! But as far as I know just a guppy with a different tail.

10 gals and up is good for guppies, yes. They are social so keep a group of atleast three. Stick with males so they don't reproduce like crazy. ;)

Hello Aqua...

The Lyretail is one of 12 different tail shapes of the male Fancy Guppy. If you keep large numbers of Fancy Guppies, eventually the genetics provide some of each shape. If you'd like the names of the other tail shapes and pics, just let me know.

B

BBradbury said:
Hello Aqua...

The Lyretail is one of 12 different tail shapes of the male Fancy Guppy. If you keep large numbers of Fancy Guppies, eventually the genetics provide some of each shape. If you'd like the names of the other tail shapes and pics, just let me know.

B

Okay thanks for the information, it looked a little different than the rest of the fancy guppies so I was wondering. Thanks for the information!!

Back
Top Bottom