Mad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joey17

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today i found my Green spotted puffer dead. I liked him alot. The water was fine and everything. I don't know what happend. He used to try to bite my finger whenever i stuck it in his tank to move something. Anyway does anyone know what good tankmates would go with fancy tailed guppies and swordtails? I'm looking for something that will go with them and is kinda not common. It's a 20 gallon by the way and there are 4 guppies and 2 swordtails in it now.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Most livebearer's will go with the fish you have in there right now. As for uncommon, that depends on the area you live in, what is common in one area might not be common in another. Maybe someone from your area will offer some insight.

If it was not in brackish water then this could have been the cause for his death. I had a GSP once, fun fish to watch.

Joey, I would be willing to question the water parameters as you lost a violet goby and a GSP. I'm assuming it's in the same tank since they are both brackish. Did you test your water?

No, they were in different tanks. They can't be kept together anyway. Yes i did test the water. i had no ammonia and no nitrite.

Back
Top Bottom