Making levels on aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bowhunterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello, I was wondering what people have done to create like a second floor/ or level in their aquariums. I made some small shelve like things out of some soda bottles, but I want like a nice sized shelve for the corned, something I could put a cave on for my dojo.
Thanks

Hello, I was wondering what people have done to create like a second floor/ or level in their aquariums. I made some small shelve like things out of some soda bottles, but I want like a nice sized shelve for the corned, something I could put a cave on for my dojo.
Thanks

Any chance you could attach a picture of what you currently have as a second level?

This is what I made 2 day, their pretty small, but I'm looking to just give my dojo a little more territory.
Thanks

image-3304170346.jpg

This actually seems really interesting. I might do something like this in my l204 breeding setup. Thanks!

Thank you I needed something as my dojo was having territory issues an would go to the top and lye behind the filter input so I decided to create another territory for him to have, I want to make a bigger one for the corner that I can put a cave on and I'll b set, he's already doing better with the small ones.

Take large rocks, and stack them to create caves. That makes the cave a basement, and above the cave is the first floor.

Back
Top Bottom