Marine land penguin filters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not super into my penguin 350, I haven't had issues with the bio wheels spinning but I find it gimmicky and unnecessary. I have 2 marinelands and dislike them, I have 5 various sized fluval aquaclears that I absolutely love. I can't find a single fault with any one of my fluval filters. They are top notch, from adjustable flow rate to media customization, to functionality, they are hands down superior.

Guys stop making me regret getting these penguins :facepalm: I haven't had any issues so far. Man marineland must have gone downhill in the last 4 years, I used to love penguin filters and stealth heaters.... then the heaters got recalled and apparently their filters are bad now!

Guys stop making me regret getting these penguins :facepalm: I haven't had any issues so far. Man marineland must have gone downhill in the last 4 years, I used to love penguin filters and stealth heaters.... then the heaters got recalled and apparently their filters are bad now!

I wouldn't call the filters bad, they just leave a bit to be desired. Mine still works after a year, just a second placer to fluval.

Like I've said mine is doing a. Fantastic job !! The bio wheels offer good bacteria they do the best job!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom