Massive suprise means downsize

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robynleigh

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I've just found out

I have a new little fry on the way - due November !!! Very unplanned but big suprise..

I am an extremely high risk pregnancy - my babies like to try to escape early... I'm still in shock but have to cut back to 2 aquariums :(

bye bye Bristlenose set up... Bye bye fighting fish set up... That takes me from 7 tanks back to my cichlids and angelfish tanks - which are the biggest but are less work.

So I may be fairly quiet for the next little while!! :(

Oh Robyn, congratulations I guess(hope). Sorry about the downsize but you are wise. Take care of yourself. There will be many years for more tanks ahead.
I had to smile. Looks like your guppies were not the only fertile things in your house.
Again, congrats. OS.

We are happy for you! Lol, bigger than facebook... Im gonna have to get some friends hooked onto this hobby. Robyn, I hope your little fry grows up to be a fishkeeper. Good luck!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396014333.157791.jpg

This is the little fry - taken today...

Thank you all for your congrats, I'm still getting used to the idea of another baby - I was so done id even given away everything baby related. A good friend of mine is taking my downsize fish, so I know they will all be well cared for.

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi and update - I've totally downsized to only my juvenile cichlid tank, and even they haven't been getting the attention they should :( lucky to get a water change every 3rd weekend at the moment. Luckily they seem to be all coping well and the levels have all somehow stayed spot on.

Belly is getting bigger - I'm almost halfway through - excited that after 2 boys I'm finally getting a little princess.. :)

Was devastated to sell my angel fish and tank a few weeks ago but just couldn't cope with all the tanks :( :(

I've lived a lot of life and I can say without doubt that there is no greater joy and no better reason for being

Congrats :)

PS: I'm jealous

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi and update - I've totally downsized to only my juvenile cichlid tank, and even they haven't been getting the attention they should :( lucky to get a water change every 3rd weekend at the moment. Luckily they seem to be all coping well and the levels have all somehow stayed spot on.

Belly is getting bigger - I'm almost halfway through - excited that after 2 boys I'm finally getting a little princess.. :)

Was devastated to sell my angel fish and tank a few weeks ago but just couldn't cope with all the tanks :( :(
Congrats. Glad to hear everything is going well. Pity about the tanks but hey, you and your baby are the most important thing now. You have the rest of your life to keep tanks. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and keep us updated. I'm sure you will have more tanks in no time...lol

Must be something in the air in my household.... My Red zebra cichlids are acting 'spawny' this is the first time and I'm not sure what if anything I should do... I also noticed today that it would appear I have 2 males - bit worried they are going to try to kill each other!!!

Back
Top Bottom