May have a crisis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleco11771

Aquarium Advice Freak
So every time I feed my TBs normally every other day they all get bloated. It's hard because I also have cories and a pleco and they eat everything! I mean everybody gets their share but the TBs just get fat! Also one of my normally super active cories is really not active at all only when I feed and then he just sits there and it's not just the normal break the cories take either, as a matter of fact the cories haven't been so active since I added the TBs and the TBs (5) only stay towards the bottom, how do I get them to feel safer and go towards the top? It's a 20 tall plentiful with decor. Also one of my cories is rather bloated but not totally plump like dropsy

I dont know how feasible it would be, but you could try a plastic tank divider (or any clean sheet of plastic) and seperate the problematic feeders (tbs) from the rest of the fish at mealtime. That way you know who is getting what & how much! Might be worth a try!

I dont know how feasible it would be, but you could try a plastic tank divider (or any clean sheet of plastic) and seperate the problematic feeders (tbs) from the rest of the fish at mealtime. That way you know who is getting what & how much! Might be worth a try!

Maybe but that may be a bit of a hassle all the time

Back
Top Bottom