Mebbid's Fishtopia: Various tank builds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a new fish for my reef tank. Royal Gramma.

Gtbge7f.jpg

Love the colors. I considered doing my 29 as salt but decided to go high light plant.

Love the colors. I considered doing my 29 as salt but decided to go high light plant.
Looks like you need a new tank :D
Royal gramma are awesome fish. I love how they travel through the rockwork but always stay in sight of home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Im looking forward to it getting comfortable in my tank! :)

Thanks to sinibotia's suggestion for the medicated food, the 4th angelicus loach i have that was a bit skinny and lethargic is beginning to fatten up and is out patrolling the tank with its friends acting like nothing was ever wrong. So thanks sini! :)
LOVE the Crinum and the RG!!!!! And the Spiderwood.
Thanks!

Glad to hear your angelicus is doing better! Any pic updates?! ����

Thanks! and yes, pics to follow tonight. I've been distracted because I got my first 4 day weekend of my new schedule :)

I have found something curious going on, my 3 spot gourami has been eating my ambulia! Can't say i'm too happy with that.

I also added a second 24/7 fixture to the tank. Some of the plants appeared to want some more light so I made sure to provide for them. I will be increasing my dosage of excel to 1.5x the recommended value to help keep the hair algae demons at bay.

Some of my plants are doing great. Some not soo good but I still have hope for them.

Ambulia:
CIlwvKC.jpg

If my 3 spot gourami ever stops eating them they should do great.

Ludwigia Grandulosa:
0y9sXII.jpg

It's got about half an inch of growth which isn't too bad tbh. With my additional light I am hoping it will turn more red.

Limnophila Hippuroides:
EECZPAK.jpg

It's actually growing which is more than I can say about the last 3 times i've tried it.

Star Repens
peeI89q.jpg

This sad little plant is doing terrible. I'm hoping it's just angry about the switch to submersed growth.

Aponogeton Ulvaceus
LWN24UW.jpg

kihFXrT.jpg

<3 this plant

FTS 2-20-16
OH7rE16.jpg

Not bad when compared to the one taken on 2-4-16
SyCQ0mr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom