Meet my new bamboo shrimp.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NoMoreGoldFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Prometheus and Pontius Pilate. I named them after characters in the Greek and Bible mythology :lol:

They're huge! Over 3 inches long. They're by far the biggest thing in my tank. Even my betta who acts like he's the king of the tank (he oversees the tank from his throne, my floating plants in the top right corner) wouldn't dare to touch them.

I took me 90 minutes to drip acclimatize them. They were going around the tank fanning for food, so I figured my water is too clean so I took my polishing pad out. Hopefully they'll get enough food to not go around messing with my plants and gravel.

Attachments

• Photo0429.jpg
    Photo0429.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Photo0430.jpg
    Photo0430.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Photo0438.jpg
    Photo0438.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 108
WOW! They look amazing! Great picture quality as well! Awesome shrimp I'm jealous;)

Love the pics!(y) Have two of them myself, were VERY shy at first, didnt want to come out from out of the decortaions, would just stick out their fans to eat, without showing themselves hahahah Now they very at home and sit on the filter for their feeds.

Awesome pictures! What are you using for substrate/ gravel? It looks amazing :).

Back
Top Bottom