Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Merry Christmas! Just gonna say the PS4 is better ;)

Havent had the op to compare. The xbone is an absolute machine regardless if the ps4 is more capable and they said that about the ps3 (i wasnt a fan!) Its the sound im most impressed with as its now 7.1 uncompressed rather than a lossy dolbyD5.1 but thats if you have the capability of playing such a format ;) fortunatly the only thing i praise as much as my fish is my entertainment centre for gaming! Im sure ill get a ps4 at some point. The gameplay videos i saw before buying i was leaning more towards the ps4 aswell but then when 800 out of 2000 reviews on amazon said their unit was Dead on arrival i thought 'well im not going to able to get another for months if mine goes pop'

Last edited:
Haha regardless they are both awesome systems! I did hear that about the ps4 all the ones I have seen have worked though. But enjoy your Christmas and that Xbox one!

I received another tank for my Xmas from the gf. Is a small 5.5 gallon to breed some shrimp so I can use my twenty to breed some german rams/ electric blue rams... So excited ?

Back
Top Bottom