Micro Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceFish42

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm trying to decide what types of micro fish to add to my 20 gallon with otos and Pseudomugil gertrudae. So far, I've done some research on CPDs, ember tetras, and peacock gudgeons, but there are so many more to choose from! What are your favorite micro fish, and how many of each should I keep together?

I'm trying to decide what types of micro fish to add to my 20 gallon with otos and Pseudomugil gertrudae. So far, I've done some research on CPDs, ember tetras, and peacock gudgeons, but there are so many more to choose from! What are your favorite micro fish, and how many of each should I keep together?

How many Otos do you have ? And have you tried to breed them if so have u had any successful attempts ? And if you had successful attempts how many eggs hatched ?

This has been a public service announcement published by fishtank3

How many Otos do you have ? And have you tried to breed them if so have u had any successful attempts ? And if you had successful attempts how many eggs hatched ?

This has been a public service announcement published by fishtank3

I don't have any otos yet, as I'm still trying to decide on stocking. Why?

I have celestial pearl danios, about 10 and 3 otocinclus. I like them both but I have to feed the cpd's frozen cyclops a couple of times a week because they don't eat flake food. They are very pretty though. And the ottos I feed algae wafers and boiled zuchinni and broccoli, and I watch them closely as I am worried they might starve.

So they are high maintenance but I have red cherry shrimp in this 29 gallon tank and they all like the foods. Now that I think I can keep the ottos alive, I will get a few more of those.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Love love love peacock gudgeons. I found them easy to care for. I have dwarf emerald rasboras and scarlet badis currently and a dwarf cory variety, I forget which one. Badis and rasboras won't take flake so I feed frozen, it was the same for my peacocks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ember tetras if you can find them.
They are no where to be found in my area.

I got 20 for my 65G community, and I have about 17 left.. Had them for 6+ months now.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom