Mid level swimmers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

barterking85

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looking for an addition to my tank looking for schooling fish mid level I have an 80 gallon community with serapes, cardinals, rummynoses, glowlight danios, angels, 1 gourami, snails and farlowellas

Just do a little reading. Nice fish and would be an excellent addition. I never kept them and if i knew more about them i would tell you lol

What about congo tetras? I've never seen them around here but they are beautiful fish, really nice and colourful :)

Thanks for all the tips congos bloodfins and lemons are always available here thanks for all the tips now it's time for an indecisive person to make a decision lol

What about congo tetras? I've never seen them around here but they are beautiful fish, really nice and colourful :)

Wow just googled congos...i now know what type of tetras are going in my 32G :D

Columbian red fin tetras are also waaaay cool. Like mini pirahnas, they even have tiny teeth :D

Welsh said:
I know their gorgeous right! Try getting all males if you can because like most fish the males are much brighter than the females :D

They are much nicer the females dont even look like the same fish

I know their gorgeous right! Try getting all males if you can because like most fish the males are much brighter than the females :D

:) haha i gotta actually find them around here first. fingers crossed!

Aaaahhhhh now I have to find them. They are beautiful and I want a school of mid levs.

Does anybody know if congos are bad fin nippers? They'll be in a tank with an angelfish and i don't want them to shred his fins.

Back
Top Bottom