Mini heart attack, hopefully the full story posts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skifflexie

Aquarium Advice Freak
As in my other thread...... I'm currently living in a hotel... In which doesn't know about my tank..... Well I went out to dinner and came back to find a small water pool on my table and damp floor.... :/ After I set up my tank early I stayed for 5 hrs and checked to make sure all the fish and filters and other equipment were doing good.... No water then.... I was so puzzled because I had been sooo careful with moving my tanks, and I myself was the only person who touched them... I was so scared that the bottom was leaking.... All the sides seemed fine. Since its a 15g tall the bottom has so very weak plastic and 2 inches of airspace..... So I was worried that when used the bellhop roller I had pulled the bottom trim out of place.... I was having a mini coronary.... I was getting ready to transfer everything to the 29g that I haven't set up..... Well thankfully my mother showed up and we started to look together, I had already checked the filters and air tubing... Well come to find out, since I've been running extra filters. That don't fit into the cut outs. One of the filters was sitting a little too high and dropping water on the black lip of the trim in my tank, after enough little drips it ran the water all around the tanks trim, down one side and under the back....

Still not the whole story. Must be experiencing some type of in app error. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom