Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homedog98 View Post

Yes... But sadly, I must wait. mom says no more tanks. :'( then... Once I get into and out of college, (and get a job lol) I will have 3 10 gallon tanks, 2 30 gallon tanks, 1 55 gallon, and 2 125 gallons. I'm 13 lol... Right now I just have 1 10 and 1 30. One 125 will have my clown loaches lol! And it will also have a rainbow shark... Cause I love them lol.
Bit early to plan for tanks almost 10 years away?

Old 10-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristian Tombs View Post

Bit early to plan for tanks almost 10 years away?
It is very normal and healthy for a 13 year old to plan ahead like this. Squashing kids creativity and telling them they are "too young" to think of things like this impaired their imaginative creativity and development.

Kudos to you homedog for imagining thinking and planning your future. Thinking of college and a career before getting items shows that you have a good understanding that it takes a lot of work to earn material things Never stop dreaming! I used to dream of a house full of beautiful aquariums ... right now I have 3...

Old 10-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleynicole View Post
It is very normal and healthy for a 13 year old to plan ahead like this. Squashing kids creativity and telling them they are "too young" to think of things like this impaired their imaginative creativity and development. Kudos to you homedog for imagining thinking and planning your future. Thinking of college and a career before getting items shows that you have a good understanding that it takes a lot of work to earn material things Never stop dreaming! I used to dream of a house full of beautiful aquariums ... right now I have 3...
Okay. I am guilty and dishonest. I'm 14 and too plan ahead and In the future want to have lots of tanks. I just wanted to seem adult by saying what I said.

In the future I want to go Oxford or Cambridge and study in Medicine or Law. I am a
Ready revising for GCSE's and plan to smash em. I hope to lots of tanks in the future. Including an angelfish tank just like rivercats.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Activist

It is never too early to dream and plan for the future. My 125 that I was just able to get and setup was 15 years in the making.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #25
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grish View Post
It is never too early to dream and plan for the future. My 125 that I was just able to get and setup was 15 years in the making.
I would love a 125 oddball tank when I get a job

Tags
clown, clown loach, loach, tan, tank size

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com