Missing 3 fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishyLuva

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey,
A few weeks ago I am missing 3 fish, a chinese algae eater, and two danios in a 15 - 20 gallon tank with a female platy and 2 black skirt tetras and 3 white red blackish fish that I dont know there names. So then I looked inside a cave and behind the plants and found wierd gross looking very tiny ball. To me it was the size of fish eye. I looked around the tank looking if they jumped out but there was no sign of them. I dont have any pets but fishys and 3 hamsters. So then I asked my freind for advice and they thought that Tiger a big kinda fat black skirt tetra ate it. My other suggestion of where they went is that they were fishnapped. Please help me I really want to know where they are!

If they aren't in the filter and they aren't in the tank then I would say the got eaten. What are the 3 redish, blackish fish you are talking about? Any pictures? The black skirts may be the culprit tho.

yes please try to get us pictures or try to identify your other fish.. My guess it eaten too, but i have had an eel jump out and I found him more than 4 feet from my tank!

I believe they are a serphae fish or a black phantom tetra and no I dont have any pets but 3 hamsters in a different room.

Back
Top Bottom