Molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok this molly I thought was a female now I think it a male

IMG_0417.jpg

That what I thought that means I have way too many males 4 males and 1 female is not good

How is your platy now? Any better? You may have to get a separate tank for the males. all that chasing will most likely kill her. too much stress. or get 7 females and that's kind of ridiculous. You could always rehome her. all options :)

I don’t have any male platy just females
The original one seems to be better but three of the new one die so I have 1 new one and 1 old one so tomorrow going to get more tomorrow

Ok this is the one I had before I got the other 4image-2020-08-23-14:23:06-603.jpg
We had got it when we got our mollies the pet store sold her to us as a molly. Someone on here told us she was a platy that she needed friends so I bought 4 more platy and I just 3 out of the new ones has died. So I only have 2 so tomorrow going to replace the ones who passed

Oh ok. I'm the person who told you it was a platy. It's odd that the 3 died though. I've never had a molly or platy die before.. maybe I just have good conditions for them :)

My mollies are good only problem there is there 4 males and 1 female. When I got them I asked for 4 females and 1 male needless to say they got it wrong

I found home for three male mollies
So replace the male for females and I kept 1 male

IMG_0438.jpg
IMG_0436.jpg
IMG_0435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom