Most aggressive fish you've had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My auratus is an annoying a** always harassing someone lol, but my male red zebra has bodies at least 4 or 5 kills 3 in my hospital tank and 2 at my lfs when I tried rehoming him lol, end up getting him back. And I have a tank full of crazies

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130730_122959.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130730_122959.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 46
Yea they just don't care lol and I have all the hyper aggressive mbuna and the auratus is the worst lol

This is off topic but I think jags are way over rated anybody else? Just seems like all they are is size and that's it their mouth is big but not much pressure because its so big in my opinion?

Agreed, we had one and it was no match for the red devil, awesome looking cichlid though.

Ok I'm not the only one:) they just look mean

Well that's the whole reason we got him. My boyfriend loves cichlid and thought this one would be tough enough to put up with the others, the fish store advised us not to get him because he would most likely destroy everything in the tank. Sure enough we brought him home and he was constantly picked on. We decided it was best to give him away to a friend of ours who just set up a 75g tank, he's by himself and looks awesome. But I agree alot of talk on these guys but not much action in my experience.

My red devil was the most aggressive i have had so far. Second are the festae that are only 2" XD they have gotten really mean in the last two weeks

Back
Top Bottom