Most interesting color on a Mollie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deenalove

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I picked out an awesome Mollie for my hubby. It has 4 colors, I never knew they can have so many. It is a black and white Mollie but then watching him swim I see gold on his head and blue on his tail fin. It is the most awesome looking fish I have seen, well as far as Mollies are concerned. Is it normal for a Mollie to have many colors?

Mine is exactly the same at first he was black and white then after about a month the gold appeared. My LSF(Local fish store) said they don't know what it is I thought he was sick then about a month later the blue around the tail area but he is happy and has two girlfriends and seems fine so don't worry mine is fine.

Buy the way lucky hubby I am on restrictions. Ha ha
nice to know partners do take interest.

i got my hubby addicted lol he wanted to put a Pacu in with the oscars in our 10g ROFL. I said "NOOOO he will grow fast, when we get a bigger tank, then yes" lol We both like the same things, video games too lol. I am trying to get him to like fishing though lol.

But yeah my Mollie is so docile the other male bosses him around and I see him behind the filter and our Spongebob decor a lot.

Just check on him I had two aswell and you guessed it the boss is still alive and the other ones died. Bullying can be hard on them make sure he gets food at least if you can.

Hello Liz I am Calin. Thought I would post a pic of my molly and hope you can see it okay

Attachments

• DSC01458.jpg
    DSC01458.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 63
yeah i can, let me get one of mine :) i also had a question about how big they get before giving birth. Mine are big bug not sure... let me get the pics of them. I didnt get any of "Pimp" though I dont think

lol. Okay it is hard to tell when they going to pop I managed to save two baby's when my last molly popped during the night and the tetras looked like they were going to pop after the meals they had.

This is Black Pearl
xga15s.jpg

This is White Pearl
2wd8vtt.jpg

Everyone
2m5gyuv.jpg

10s9d7t.jpg

The one in the last pic on the right looks pregnant but still a little way to go my two back and whites are bigger at the moment if you see the become aggressive and try to stay away from the other fish or stay in a corner away from the others is the only way I have managed to figure they going to pop but its a hard to tell.

yeah that orange one with the black spots is "Lady Gaga' ROFL :) Because of her facial coloration (like crazy makeup) lol. The orange is a male in the middle. His name is Goth since he has a black lip like black lipstick lol.

lol. Daughter and you name them together ?
It happened in my house till I go the third tank then it became Molly 1 Molly 2 Molly 3 lol

Oh and the picture 2nd to bottom, the black one on the right, his tail is NOT torn or eaten, it is clear at the tip. If you looks closely you can kinda see his blue shimmer, but I didnt get a good pic, let me try now lol

Back
Top Bottom