Moving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rose22

Aquarium Advice Regular
I will be moving to a new state, and am wondering what to do with my fish tanks? We are moving about 6 hours away, so a pretty lengthy treck for fish I would say.

I have a 10 gallon, that is currently WAY over run with platys. I've had platys before and had them breed, but they were NEVER as successful as this pair. I just dont know what to do with them. Any ideas here would be helpful. Anyway, I would like this tank to remain a platy tank in the new house. Do I somehow move them, or just start over when I get moved into the new house?

The other tank I have is 25 gallons, and I'm not overly thrilled with the current stock. Angels, platys, corys, danios, and a blue ram. I may consider switching this to a semi aggressive tank after the move depending on what happens and if I can get soem of them rehomed.

Anyway, if I can't rehome the fish, they are all coming with us, but how do I go about moving everyone and everything? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom