MTS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlackMagic

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi,

Anyone know how to catch these lilo thing?
I took down my 10 gallon n moving everything to a 20 long but these lilo snails r so hard to catch. They do come out at night, is there a snail trap or some kind?

Some people will put blanched zuchinni in a jar with a very small hole cut in the lid.. just big enough for the larger snails. Let it sit over night and then remove the jar first light.

pantherspawn said:
Some people will put blanched zuchinni in a jar with a very small hole cut in the lid.. just big enough for the larger snails. Let it sit over night and then remove the jar first light.

Interesting idea to try, everyone here always talks about the lettuce trick. I covet snails and MTS for me DSB.

BlackMagic said:
Hi,

Anyone know how to catch these lilo thing?
I took down my 10 gallon n moving everything to a 20 long but these lilo snails r so hard to catch. They do come out at night, is there a snail trap or some kind?

I also read about using blanched zucchini and lettuce in a jar... I don't mind the MTS though(I used to). I have a heavily planted tank and can't clean the substrate. I even put 20 MTS to help with cleaning and stirring up the substrate.

Back
Top Bottom