MTS! MTS! Ahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoK

Aquarium Advice Addict
Look at my sig for updates!
I want a livebearer tank, gourami tanks, rainbow tank, ACF tank, SA cichlid tank, african cichlid tank, brackish tank, the list goes on. For now though, I think I'm going to try stay with 5. :p
What I hope it will be within the next week or so:
75- My larger fish
55- Fish from 20 gal
20- planted tank, dwarf frogs and bluey
10- clawed frog
10- quarantine

Ahh, the madness! This all started because of a 20 gallon goldfish tank my mom got when I was younger. :lol:

Well, without being biased :mrgreen: I agree that you should have a SA biotope tank. I have found it to be a really cool seu up and it doesn't take much to get it there. A few dwarf cichlids, a few corydoras, a pleco and some SA tetras and low/med light plants and you've got it.

I would personally recommend a 75 gal for this, but a 55 could work as well.

BTW...I can arrange a meeting between you and Dr. Ivanna Phistanque, the world re-known aquatic analyst to discuss your MTS. ROFL!!!

I have now decided that MTS is a wonderful thing. No reason to try and combat the symptoms, just go with it. As discussed here many times before, furniture is not necessary, it can be worked around. You could have much worse addicitions. :mrgreen:

Uhhhhh clawed frogs in a 10, thats mean get 3 of them and put them in a 20..... They interact with each other a lot and will appreciate the extra space....
closeupfrogtest2.JPG

closeupfrogtest.JPG

That being said my frogs have been living in a 10 for moving purposes for the last 6 months with no ill effects other then having to do water changes twice a week because they are just horribly messy eaters.... I've had the 2 I have now for 5 years, they live upto 20 years....

Kornchild

Zagz said:
No reason to try and combat the symptoms
Well, I know of one reason, my wallet! :p

Kornchild said:
Uhhhhh clawed frogs in a 10, thats mean get 3 of them and put them in a 20..... They interact with each other a lot and will appreciate the extra space....
I did know these things about them but I have it (not sure on the sex) in there only temporarily. It's still quite young so I think it'll be fine for now. I do want to get a 20 long and have 2 or 3 ACFs.
See look at this! That would mean another tank! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom