- As I mentioned earlier that a 39" long "Multies" tank was getting ready, finally done with it. Running the tank for one week with my previous multi's matured tank media. Presently have a very uneven ratio in my 10-gal
tank (6 males + 3 females), I was waiting for my LFS
to source more females. Today got a word from the LFS
that they have procured a stock 8 females + 2 males for this project of mine.
- 36" (Width) x 13" (Depth) x 12" (Height)
- 100 liters (approx)
- AquaClear 20 + AquaClear 30
- Natural River Rocks (handpicked for this)
- 100% natural Play Sand + Nile Sand
- Escargot shells - 72 numbers (in-stock) yet to be added.
What I need help is ... for this above project how many males & females would do ?? Any other suggestion from you folks are most welcome.