My 10 Gal Tank Reconstructed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kamek909

Aquarium Advice Activist
I re constructed my 10 gallon fish tank due to having wrong fish and doing things the wrong way. Im doing it the right way. I changed the substrate to play sand and plan on putting lots of plants but what plants do you guys suggest me getting? Im having a dwarf gourami and 6 neon tetras and some ghost shrimp and snail. I know dwarf gouramis like some kind of plant floating on the water. What plant is it? Any suggestions on what plants?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389835645.820784.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389835665.388309.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389835702.603315.jpg

Live plants are always the best way to go, and I've heard about floating leaf plants at Petco. On the website type in Zoo Med Betta bed leaf hammock. It has a suction cup on it so it can stick any where on the aquarium. Best of luck, hope your aquarium turn out awesome! ?

Live plants are always the best way to go, and I've heard about floating leaf plants at Petco. On the website type in Zoo Med Betta bed leaf hammock. It has a suction cup on it so it can stick any where on the aquarium. Best of luck, hope your aquarium turn out awesome! ?

Thanks ill look it up right now :)

If you are planning to just use the standard light with no ferts or carbon added, you could go with some java ferns and anubias tied onto rocks around the tank, and Marimo moss balls. Some java moss would look nice too if you can find it.
Instead of a dwarf gourami, I would go with a honey gourami because they are more peaceful and also hardier.
Tank looks good so far- good luck!

If you are planning to just use the standard light with no ferts or carbon added, you could go with some java ferns and anubias tied onto rocks around the tank, and Marimo moss balls. Some java moss would look nice too if you can find it.
Instead of a dwarf gourami, I would go with a honey gourami because they are more peaceful and also hardier.
Tank looks good so far- good luck!

Yeah i was looking at honey gourami the other day and thank you

Back
Top Bottom