My 20 gallon long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jev12

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well I wanted to make a thread for my tank to see what you guys think about what I can do to fix it and all that good stuff lol

I have three female bettas
Three zebra danios
Three kuhli loaches
And a bn pleco with a lot of baby mystery snails and a big mystery snail

For plants I have java fern
Java fern windelov
Java moss
Amazon sword
And cambomba

I would just like some suggestions on what I could add to it including some more fish maybe and what kind

Attachments

• image-2858348011.jpg
    image-2858348011.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image-17179831.jpg
    image-17179831.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 103
I like the idea of chili rasboras and halfbeaks. A dwarf gourami would look great.

I came home today and found one of my zebra danios stuck on the in take part of the filter and it was dead so now I only have two...and the chili rasbora look really cool...and I have tried dwarf Gouramis...I had one plain one and a powder blue one the powder blue one died the first week so I returned it and got another one and it died to too...then like three months later the other died so I decided not to get any more of those

I thought bettas and gourami don't get along very well though...or is that just male bettas

Ok well I think I might want to do chili rasboras because I want some small schooling type fish like that

I love my chilis. However they are very loose schoolers at best. There's always a couple on their own and every one of them seems to just be doing their own thing. Lol. They are still awesome though.

image-2778465629.jpg

I love my chilis. However they are very loose schoolers at best. There's always a couple on their own and every one of them seems to just be doing their own thing. Lol. They are still awesome though.

I just ordered 12 of these bad boys! Been lusting over them for weeks. Couldn't decide on spotted or mosquito rasboras. What tank level do yours swim at?

These look real nice, want some of these in my tank! What are they? Some kind of barb?

What about adding some dwarf rainbows? They look great and will get along with you current stock

Well I wanted to make a thread for my tank to see what you guys think about what I can do to fix it and all that good stuff lol

I have three female bettas
Three zebra danios
Three kuhli loaches
And a bn pleco with a lot of baby mystery snails and a big mystery snail

For plants I have java fern
Java fern windelov
Java moss
Amazon sword
And cambomba

I would just like some suggestions on what I could add to it including some more fish maybe and what kind

Nice tank! I like the idea of chili (or any of the dwarf rasbora) school. But I am partial to them.

I think the dwarf rainbows sound pretty cool too I will have to read up on the chili rasboras and dwarf rainbows to se which one would be better suited in my tank...and would love to here anymore suggestion you guys may have

There is also the idea of a GBR or Bolivian ram. I have a couple in my large community tank (70 gallon) I think one would be nice with current stock

I just ordered 12 of these bad boys! Been lusting over them for weeks. Couldn't decide on spotted or mosquito rasboras. What tank level do yours swim at?

I would say mid level, but they really go everywhere in my tank. They are super bright tonight since they have been nomming on baby brine shrimp and blood worms lately. Great color on them!

These look real nice, want some of these in my tank! What are they? Some kind of barb?

Boraras brigittae is commonly known as the chili rasbora, dwarf rasbora, micro rasbora, and mosquito rasbora. Because this fish is rarely found in local pet stores, and is almost exclusively bought from hobbyists or private breeders, it is also common to find it sold under its scientific name, Boraras brigittae.

Back
Top Bottom