My 36g bow front

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tipton34

Aquarium Advice Freak
What do you guys think? So far I have three boesemani rainbowfish, a killifish, African dwarf frog, ghost shrimp, and a clown. I also have bamboo, Java moss, and a Lily pad!

FYI I have a bigger tank for the clown when it gets too big

Here it is

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120130_195232.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120130_195232.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 97
The bamboo isnt going to last. I put a piece in my tank and it lasted only a couple months. The leaves have to be out of the water for it to live. You really should have at least 3 clowns, the more the better. You have room for alot more too, what's you plan on the stocking in the future.

I plan on getting a Sumo loach, and some threadfin rainbows, one German blue Ram and one gold. How does that sound?

Boesmani rainbows should be kept in a tank that is at lest 4 feet long and they should be in schools of at least 6. They will never gain much color if they are not in schools and in tanks that are too small. I recommend a 55 for the rainbows.

I had them before and they were gorgeous! The ones in there now are young but are already showing color

Yes I have black sand, this really makes them look amazing!!

Thats true, i have a powerhead in my tank and this seems to really help. they just sit in the current instead of swimming back and forth

I just ordered my golden and blue ram, they are going to really look good!

Back
Top Bottom