My Baby Fahaka (Pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rivers2k

Aquarium Advice Addict
So some of you know I finally found a baby Fahaka. I received it on July 5th. When I got him he was full of IPs. At one point he was stuck to the filter I really didn't think he would make it. It has been a struggle the past few weeks nursing him back to health. He didn't eat anything the first week.

But now he is doing great! Friday I took him out of quarantine and put him in the main tank. He is eating everything and is bulking up nicely. He is only about 2.5" now I am looking forward to watching him grow.

Thanks I will make sure I update this thread as time goes by so we can all see him grow.

Still working on a name. My daughter who is 3yrs old started calling him Blokey for what ever reason I don't know. It may stick a bloke is kind of a tough guy. I always thought if I had a Fahaka I would name him Huey because they remind me of Huey helicopters. Or maybe The Stig because I love Top Gear. Dont know yet.

Back
Top Bottom